The DuroMax XP4400E produces 3500 watts of continuous power which is enough to power most of your essential appliances. It comes with a standard recoil start as well as an easy electric start.
It’s also safe to use in U.S. National Parks thanks to the super quiet exhaust with spark arrestor. It is also fitted with a circuit breaker to protect the generator from overload.
It is well built and also enclosed in a heavy duty steel frame. This rugged workhorse is a very good on fuel economy. The manufacturer claims you get 8-hours of runtime at ½ load. A lot of reviewers claim you get over 10-hours at ½ load.
- Fuel gage installed
- Fuel efficient
- It ships with no oil
- Oil changing is daunting
These are some of the general tips you need consider when you buy this DuroMax XP4400E generator:
- Get a fuel stabilizer.
- Periodically start the machine if it is going to be unused for a very long time.
- Limitations of the generator; what it can and cannot run.
- Always test your newly bought generator out before there is an emergency or the actual time of using. In that you will be sure the machine works. If anything than that you can replace it before the warranty expires.
- Let generator run for a few minutes before plugging in any load.
- Plug in all load starting with most intensive first.
Equipped with a powerful gasoline OHV 7.0-horsepower engine, this DuroMax XP4400E generator produces 3500 watts rated (running) power and 4400 watts of maximum (starting) power.
It offers two 120-volt, 20-amp standard household outlets to supply power to all of your appliances as well as a powerful 120/240-volt, 30-amp twist lock outlet for high-powered tools.
It is also fitted with a 12-volt DC output to charge batteries. The automatic voltage regulator(AVR) fitted with the generator makes sure you get clean power output.
RELIABILITY AND DURABILITY
This generator is enclosed in a heavy duty steel frame with four point fully isolated motor mounts for smooth and quiet operation.
With a low-oil shutdown system the engine is prevented from any damage caused by low oil. It is also backed by a one year warranty.
With the electric start, starting up has not been that easier. Just turn the key and you are on the go. It is comes with a 4-gallon fuel tank that includes an easily readable gauge.
At ½ load this generator has an 8-hour runtime.
For easier transportation and movement it is fitted with large wheel kit , all-terrain knobby tires that will never deflate and a flip-up, stow-away handle.
- Your purchase includes One DuroMax XP4400E 4400 watt 7-Hp RV Grade Gas Generator with Electric Start, One oil funnel, One spark plug wrench, tools set, wheels and handle kit, DC charging cables and owner’s manual
- Portable Generator dimensions: 24” L x 17" W x 17" H. Product weight: 127 lbs
- Specifications: Noise level – 69 dB. Fuel tank capacity (GASOLINE) – 3.96 gallons
- Run your generator with Gasoline for long lasting power.
- With 4,400 starting watts and 3,500 running watts, this unit can handle heavy loads from lights and a refrigerator to a home air conditioner and high amperage power tools. Operate at both 120 V and 240 V simultaneously, or at 120 only with full power
The DuroMax XP4400E is well built, sturdy and works well. It is also a budget portable generator. At the $$$ price and all these features, we feel it is a bargain compared to other generators that have the same output.
Last update on 2021-04-17 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API