Briggs & Stratton 30664 portable generator produces 8000 running watts, which gives enough power to power all your essential equipment. It features the OHV engine for long life, high performance, and great fuel efficiency. The generator is built with heavy duty components and features, making it ideal for jobsites and farms.
The power surge alternator in the Briggs & Stratton 30664 produces up to 60% more surge wattage to start multiple motor-driven tools or appliances simultaneously. With a 3-year warranty you could get an idea of the durability of this portable generator.
- Easy Start
- Outlet Covers
- Fuel Gage
- Low Oil Shutoff
- Oil fill valve angle
These are some of the general tips you need consider when you buy this Briggs & Stratton 30664;
- Get a fuel stabilizer
- Periodically start the machine if it is going to be unused for a very long time
- Limitations of the genset; what it can and cannot run.
- Always test your newly bought generator out before there is an emergency or the actual time of using. In that you will be sure the machine works. If anything than that you can replace it before the warranty expires.
- Let generator run for a few minutes before plugging in any load
- Plug in all load starting with most intensive first
- Buy a transfer switch
The starting power of this Briggs & Stratton 30664 generator is 10,000 watts. With this plenty power multiple motor-driven tools or appliances can be started simultaneously. It features 4 – 120V Household Outlets 1 – 120/240V, 30A Locking Outlet Rubber Outlet Covers. These rubber Outlet covers protects the outlet from the environment.
RELIABILITY AND DURABILITY
Briggs and Stratton 30664 is powered by 420cc Overhead Valve (OHV) engine, which gives it an improved efficiency and increased reliability. The oil Watch Warning System prevents engine damage caused by low oil level, which you are assured the oil level will never go below minimums without detection.
At 50% load this generator can give can operate continuously for up to 9 hours. It is fitted with a 7 gallons metal tank. With a centralized control panel, you always have easy access to the controls of the generator. These include Key Electric Start and Remote Choke. With the 12 inch Never Go Flat Wheels, the generator is fit for all-terrain mobility.
- Clean and instant power to keep appliances and other important electronics running during a power outage
- Produces 25-percent more surge wattage so you can run large appliances and tools at the same time
- 2100 series OHV 420cc engine
- 7.5-Gallon Metal fuel tank for an impressive 9-hours of continuous operation at 50-percent load on a full tank
- 3-Year limited warranty
The Briggs & Stratton 30664 is a durable and well-built machine. Some reviewers do complain about the weight but what matters most is that it delivers. And it is also powerful enough to supply power to most of your home appliances.
Last update on 2022-01-25 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API