Now that you’ve invested heavily in your gasoline portable generator. Now how do you transport fuel from the gas station to fill up your generator in a safe, simple, legal and effective way? The solution is No Spill Gas Can.
This can makes it so easy that you will never have to spill a drop of gas again. It totally eliminates the problem of overfilling and spilling gasoline everywhere.
Our research for the best can brought us to these facts. But before we go through them let us quickly glance through product details.
- Thumb Button Control For Precise Pouring
- View Stripes Front & Back
- Flow Stops Automatically
- Fastest Flow Rate
- Large Neck Opening
- Wide, Stable Design
- 7/8-inch Funnel Spout Fills Even The Smallest Equipment
- Integrated 20 Mesh Stainless Steel Screen
- Professional Quality
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
- CARB and EPA Compliant
WHY NO SPILL GAS CAN IS THE ANSWER
Thumb Button Control For Precise Pouring
Depress the button with your thumb only when you want gas to flow out of the spout. Release the button when you want the flow to stop. And it is as simple as that. The container is designed to be child resistant due to the Children’s Gasoline Burn Prevention Act. And because of that the button is not so easy to press., but hey if it will prevent your kids from drinking the tasty tasty gas, then why do you have to worry that much.
View Stripes At Front and Back
You don’t have to open the container to check the level of gas. The extra large view stripes on the front and back let you know always the level of gas in the can. This a feature other gas cans don’t have.
Automatically Stops Gas Flow When Full
One of the amazing and unique features this gas container is the Auto Stop. Never spill gas on your tank again. Once the gas reaches the spout it automatically stops. You simply won’t overfill the target tank due to this feature. All you have to do is just holding the button down. Isn’t that cool? It even works on tanks you can’t see into and it is easy too.
Fastest Flow Rate
Who wants to hold a heavy gas can in the air for a very long time. As compared to other gas cans on the market with a flow rate of about 1.5 – 2 .0 gal/min, this can is really fast with a flow rate of about 3.0 gal/min. Although it is nowhere near the older gas cans it is simply the fastest among the new modified ones on the market.
Large Neck Opening
The easy filling of this container is realized through the large neck opening. This let you see inside the can when you fill.
7/8-inch Funnel Spout Fills Even The Smallest Equipment
There are some products that are very good, but require certain sized gas tank openings to work properly, whereas, the no-spill gas cans work on any size opening. It is a pleasure to pour gas without having to unscrew a gas can cap and not spill a drop.
Wide And Stable Design
You get what you pay and that is why this gas costs a much more produce. This has result in the thick body of the container. It is tough and has a flatter design that makes it more stable when pouring.
DIFFERENT SIZES OF NO SPILL CAN
It also comes in three(3) different sizes. The weight of a full 2-1/2 size gallon is about 18 pounds (lbs) and also considering the size it is the perfect size for handling.
|Gas Can||Size (Gallon)||Dimension||Rating|
|No-Spill 1415 1-1/4-Gallon Poly Gas Can (CARB Compliant)||1-1/4 Gallon||13.5 x 8 x 10 inches||4.6|
|No-Spill 1405 2-1/2-Gallon Poly Gas Can (CARB Compliant)||2-1/2 Gallon||13.5 x 8 x 10 inches||4.6|
|No-Spill 1450 5-Gallon Poly Gas Can (CARB Compliant)||5 Gallon||15 x 10 x 15 inches||4.4|
|Gas Can||Size (Gallon)||Dimension||Rating|
We can’t just concentrate only on the product talking about the safety and warnings as well. The gas can is designed to meet the U.S EPA Emission Regulations for portable fuel containers (40 CFR PART 59). It also complies with CARB EO G-07-049. Please carefully read and follow all warnings and cautions below.
WARNINGS AND CAUTIONS
- Before you the gas can always press and release the green button to relieve pressure
- Never use gasoline to start or accelerate a fire.
- Always keep fuel cans out of reach of children.
- Gasoline is dangerous and extremely flammable
- Vapors of gasoline can explode.
- Always fuel equipment outdoors and away from any ignition sources
- Always follow directions and warnings on the No Spill Can.
- Wipe up any spills quickly and completely.
- Carelessness may cause severe injury or death.
- Specs: Description: 5 Gallon Fuel Can, Push button control, Auto flow stop, Fastest flow rate in the industry, Large neck opening with wide, stable design, Extra handle in back for heavy lifting, Professional quality, Made in the USA, EPA, California, and CPSC compliant, Sold individually, 15" HT x 10" W x 15" D
- Replaces OEM Numbers: No-Spill: 1450, Stihl: NOSPILLCAN 5.0, Toro: 127-3202
- Stens branded parts are trusted by professional dealers to perform OEM quality repairs. The Stens name is featured on all Genuine Stens product packaging.
From the review you now know that to effectively and safely fill a tank and store gasoline, there is no way other than no spill gas can. You don’t have to spill expensive gas again. A gas can with all the built in safeguards to prevent spills, from children and also to store the fuel for a long time.
Last update on 2021-10-16 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API